Monday, May 2, 2016

Stacked Cups

Here is another card that I made yesterday using the Cups & Kettle Framelits that will retire the end of May.  The colors are Marina Mist, Early Espresso, Island Indigo, Delightful Dijon, Crumb Cake and Whisper White inks.  The cardstock used was Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Soft Sky, Chocolate Chips, Delightful Dejon and Chocolate Chip. I followed Michelle Zindorf's tutorial to create this card but mine is somewhat different than hers.  I also used Timeless Textures which is not retiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Enduring Beauty - 2022-2024 In-Colors Retiring

I made several examples using the retiring In-Colors using Sweet Sorbet, Tahitian Tide, Orchid Oasis and Starry Sky for the flowers, and Par...