Sunday, September 4, 2016

Here For You - Skunk


My daughter texted me the other night that her good friend had an accident over the weekend when he was watching his neighbors cut down a tree.  He just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.  The tree came his way when it fell and he ran away but tripped and the tree landed on his leg, unfortunately.  He has had three surgeries this week.  I wanted to make him a card and so I cased this one from Marcy Denning because I thought it was a perfect card to send him.   The sentiments are from the stamp set "Here for You" and I used three of them; one on the front and two for the inside.  The skunk was made with the Fox Builder Punch and Basic Black and Whisper White cardstock and Dimensionals.  The background is the Woodland TIEF which I used the brayer with Soft Sky ink before running it through the Big Shot.  The base of my card is Whisper White and a layer of Cucumber Crush.  The sun was made from the Swirly Scribbles and the 1-1/2" Circle Punch and Daffodil Delight cardstock.

Products I Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Enduring Beauty - 2022-2024 In-Colors Retiring

I made several examples using the retiring In-Colors using Sweet Sorbet, Tahitian Tide, Orchid Oasis and Starry Sky for the flowers, and Par...