Thursday, September 8, 2016

Cookie-Cutter Halloween Scene

This week, some of my new Halloween stamps arrived and I have been having fun creating some cute Halloween cards and projects.  This card uses a combination of the Spooky Fun set and the Cookie-Cutter Halloween set.  The Spooky Fun set has some Halloween Scenes Edgelits that can be purchased as a bundle.  The Cookie-Cutter Halloween is another cute set that you can use the Cookie Cutter Builder Punch which is what I used to punch out my little scarecrow.   Then I colored him in with ink and Blender pens.  The base of my card is Daffodil Delight.  I used the 2" Circle Punch for the moon.   I sponged the sky with Basic Black and Smoky Slate.  So much fun to create a beautiful Halloween scene with both sets and dies.

Products I used:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...