Friday, September 23, 2016

Suite Seasons and Jar of Haunts

These little treat holder ideas were from a video I watched of Lisa Brown's so I knew I had to make some to insert my little candies.  The sentiments come from Jar of Haunts and Suite Seasons.  I stamped each sentiment on Whisper White cardstock with Memento Black Ink.  Then I used the 1-3/4" Circle Punch to punch them out.  I also used Smoky Slate ink to stamp the ghosts from Spooky Fun, but stamped off once and then stamped over the sentiments.  Then I punched out a 2" circle of Pumpkin Pie cardstock and mounted the sentiment on top.  I used the Pumpkin Pie Glimmer Paper to cut out a bat from the Halloween Scenes Edgelits and attached it with a Glue Dot.  For the bag, I used the Halloween Night Specialty DSP and cut it at 4" x 6" and scored it at 1-1/2" and 4-1/4" on the 6" side, and 1/2" on the 4" side.  Then I folded the score lines and burnished them with a Bone Folder.  I cut off the two end rectangles and trimmed thin wedges to give the bag a nicer finished look.  I applied adhesive to the sides and then the flap to create the bag.  Insert the candy.  Attach the circle with Dimensionals leaving room for the Halloween Night Baker's Twine on the right side.

Products I used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Fun-Fold Box - Sweet Springtime

  Stamp Set:   March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Kit - Sweet Springtime Cardstock:   #3 Milk Carton Ink: Gorgeous Grape Other:   Paper Trimmer,...