Sunday, October 7, 2007

Halloween Card - Scratch and Sniff


This is a scratch and sniff card (as well as a tent card) that I had my customers make a few weeks ago. It uses the Craft pad "Only Orange". Clear Embossing Powder is mixed with Orange Kool-aid to make the scratch and sniff feet. The feet are from the set "I'm Here" which are then heated with the Heat Tool to make the "smelly feet". Scratch the feet and you can really smell the orange scent. I used the Ticket Corner Punch on each corner of the Whisper White and Basic Black cardstock. I love the Creepy Crawly Designer Series Paper for the background.
The Halloween set is Batty for You which was stamped in Classic Basic Black and then punched out with the 1 3/8" Circle Punch. I used the Coluzzle to make the bigger circles and I punched out Basic Black cardstock with the Scallop Punch. This was such a fun card to make and I was really pleased with the way it turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Fun-Fold Box - Sweet Springtime

  Stamp Set:   March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Kit - Sweet Springtime Cardstock:   #3 Milk Carton Ink: Gorgeous Grape Other:   Paper Trimmer,...