Sunday, January 27, 2008

Flip Tag Card


This month has really flown by and I thought it was time to post some of my current work. This is the first time I've made a Flip Tag Card and I thought it was a lot of fun. I found the instructions for making them by Phyllis Strickland. Although, I changed the measurements somewhat so that it would fit an envelope for my monthly swap group. Since it's almost Valentine's Day, I chose "Happy Heart Day" for the set as well as using the Floral Background. Cardstock is Rose Red, Regal Rose and Whisper White.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...