Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Blue Bloomin' Beautiful


This is my new favorite set (Bloomin' Beautiful) from the Occasions Mini Collection on page 5. I used Black Stazon to stamp the whole flower and vase image onto Whisper White cardstock and colored and shaded it in with markers. Blue, of course is my favorite color. Then I stamped just the flower image on Whisper White cardstock. I colored the image in and cut it out and attached it to the first flower image with dimensionals. Then I stamped the image again with Black Stazon and colored it in, but cut out only parts of the flower and attached to the second flower image to give it dimension.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Fun-Fold Box - Sweet Springtime

  Stamp Set:   March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Kit - Sweet Springtime Cardstock:   #3 Milk Carton Ink: Gorgeous Grape Other:   Paper Trimmer,...