Saturday, February 20, 2010

Ribbon of Hope Bikini




This is a card I made for my sister and sent to her last week. I hope she'll get a big kick out of it. I found the pattern here: www.stampowl.blogspot.com/search/label/Tutorial

The bra bikini is the front of the card and the bottoms are the back of the card. I used the #117153 Sending Love DSP from the Occasions Mini which has a special shimmer on it. I used Blush Blossom card stock as the base to my card. I used the new punch style of the Small Heart in the Occasions Mini. The "Ribbons of Hope" stamp set is in the 2009-2010 Idea Book & Catalog on page 208. It is one of the sets you can get free if you spend $50 in merchandise during Sale-a-Bration, but be sure to use the Item #120261 on page 11 of the Sale-a-Bration Mini.

1 comment:

  1. this is a riot! Nancy, you have outdone yourself again! Thanks for sharing it with us,
    justine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Fun-Fold Box - Sweet Springtime

  Stamp Set:   March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Kit - Sweet Springtime Cardstock:   #3 Milk Carton Ink: Gorgeous Grape Other:   Paper Trimmer,...