Saturday, February 13, 2010

Embossed Heart



This card was made using the new A Happy Heart stamp set and the Pinking Hearts Border Punch, both from the Occasions Mini Catalog. The black cardstock was cut at 2 3/4" x 2 3/4" and then I used the border punch on all four sides and then layered it on Whisper White cardstock. I used Versamark to stamp the heart on Taken with Teal card stock and then cut it out after I embossed with black embossing powder. I then layered it onto the Basic Black card stock and I attached the black gingham ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Fall Pumpkins and Sunflowers card

Fall is in the air!  Yes, it is finally sweater weather here in Indiana.  It has been a hot summer, so it's nice to have cooler weather....