Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Wicked Cool Tea Light Box



I've candle stamped before, but this was a great way to stamp the tea light candles.
I learned how to do this from Nicole Tugrul's website. The trick is to put tissue paper between two sheets of copy paper and punch out your circles with your circle punch. Stamp the image on the tissue and punch a small hole in the center so you can pull the wick through. Then you take the heat gun slightly to the candle until the tissue melts into the tea light candle. I hope to make some more of these in the next couple months for the holidays.

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...