Saturday, November 6, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving Card


This a card I made for a recent swap using the French Foliage stamp set in the Holiday Mini catalog. I love this stamp set and I've seen some really great samples that this set was used even for Christmas cards which I hope to create some of those soon. The base of my card is made with Crumb Cake card stock with Cajun Craze for the border. I used Very Vanilla card stock to stamp the leaves and the verse. The colors I used for the leaves were Cajun Craze, Old Olive, and More Mustard. For the background I also used Crumb Case. Of course, "Happy Thanksgiving" was stamped in Basic Black. It's a very simple, easy card to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Products Retiring Soon

  Hi Stampers: The Last Chance Products are on sale now!  That's right from 9-30 April, you can save up to 60% off of your favorite prod...