Monday, October 25, 2010

Wicked Cool Tube Holder



I was at a demo meeting about a month ago and a demo friend Anna Marie shared with us how to make these cool tube holders. I used Pumpkin Pie cardstock for the base.
I used the Wicked Cool stamp and Web Embossing folder die in the Big Shot. Measure Pumpkin Pie Cardstock at 7 3/4" x 5 1/2". Score at 3" from both ends on small side. Measure 3 7/8" for the middle. I cut 2 1/4" from the top and from the top to cut the slits to hold the tube. Measure Black cardstock at 2 1/4" x 5 1/4".
I used the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Punch, Oval Punch, and Scallop Oval, Scallop Circle Punch and the 1 3/8" Circle Punch. The tube was filled with orange Tic Tacs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Products Retiring Soon

  Hi Stampers: The Last Chance Products are on sale now!  That's right from 9-30 April, you can save up to 60% off of your favorite prod...