Friday, February 11, 2011

Be My Valentine



This is a single stamp set from the Occasions Mini called By My Valentine. I stamped in Real Red ink on Whisper White. Then I stamped it again on Whisper White using Stazon Black, and trimmed out the banner. I attached it with Dimenionals to the heart.

Basic Black cardstock is the background of the heart, but first I ran it through the Big Shot using the Vintage Wallpaper Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.

The basic card is Real Red cardstock and I used the new Textured Impressions Framed Tulips Embossing Folder for the front of the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Fun-Fold Box - Sweet Springtime

  Stamp Set:   March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Kit - Sweet Springtime Cardstock:   #3 Milk Carton Ink: Gorgeous Grape Other:   Paper Trimmer,...