Monday, July 4, 2011

SAIL AWAY


This is the set Sail Away from the Summer Mini which is still available until the end of August,2011. I used the Square Lattice Embossing Folder through the Big Shot on the Whisper White cardstock. I used the 1 3/4" Circle Punch on a piece of 3" x 3" piece of copy paper to use as my template for the sun. Then I sponged in the circle hole with Daffodil Delight and then Pumpkin Pie. I used the same for the reflection in the water. I used Baja Breeze for the sky and Marina Mist for the water by using different sponges. Then I stamped the sailboat with Early Espresso onto the front of the card. I stamped it again on a piece of white scrap and cut out the sails and attached with dimensionals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...