Sunday, February 12, 2012

Take It to Heart - Love Story

Love Story

This is a card we did at a workshop yesterday. The original idea was from another demo, Kay Kalthoff, but I I added the Adorning Accents Heart Embossing Folder in the middle of the Very Vanilla card stock.  The stamp set is Take It to Heart from the Occasions mini catalog.  The base of the card is Basic Black and I attached the Basic Black 1 1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon down the center.  The new Heart Framelits from the Occasions are very easy to use in the Big Shot on Tab 2 of the Mulitpurpose Platform between two cutting pads. The red heart is made using Cherry Cobbler card stock and the silhouette stamp is made with Very Vanilla.   The verse on the banner  is from the Simple Said stamp set and trimmed with the Cherry Cobbler marker and cut out with the Paper Snips and attached to the front of the card with Dimensionals.  I also added Pearls to the Cherry Cobbler heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome

We had a pizza party on Sunday with my card club group.  They brought pizza's and I supplied the fun.  We even played Pizza Bingo and pr...