Saturday, June 9, 2012

Betsy's Blossoms and Wacky Wishes

 

This is my latest card made with new stamp sets and colors from the 2012-2013 Stampin' Up! Catalog.  The original idea was for a gift card by Madeline Morcelo, but I just made mine into a pull-out card and I used a different stamp set.  The colors I used are with the new In-Colors, Gumball Green, Summer Starfruit, Midnight Muse.  The Stamp sets are Betsy's BlossomsItty Bitty Banners and inside the "Happy Birthday" is from the new hostess set Wacky Wishes.  The ribbon is the new Gumball Green Stitched Satin Ribbon.  I used the Modern Label Punch and the Bitty Banners Framelits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Products Retiring Soon

  Hi Stampers: The Last Chance Products are on sale now!  That's right from 9-30 April, you can save up to 60% off of your favorite prod...