This is my latest card made with new stamp sets and colors from the 2012-2013 Stampin' Up! Catalog. The original idea was for a gift card by Madeline Morcelo, but I just made mine into a pull-out card and I used a different stamp set. The colors I used are with the new In-Colors, Gumball Green, Summer Starfruit, Midnight Muse. The Stamp sets are Betsy's Blossoms, Itty Bitty Banners and inside the "Happy Birthday" is from the new hostess set Wacky Wishes. The ribbon is the new Gumball Green Stitched Satin Ribbon. I used the Modern Label Punch and the Bitty Banners Framelits.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fall Pumpkins and Sunflowers card
Fall is in the air! Yes, it is finally sweater weather here in Indiana. It has been a hot summer, so it's nice to have cooler weather....
-
Just couldn't resist making another card using the Swirly Scribbles Thinlets to make a snowman. Seongsook Duncan had posted her vers...
-
This card uses a lot of the new products in the 2016-2017 Annual Stampin' Up! Catalog. The new stamp set is called Seaside Shor...
-
This was an idea I saw on Pinterest (sorry, I can't remember who) with the new Love You Lots hostess stamp set using the ladybugs to ...


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!