Saturday, August 31, 2013

Wetlands

Love these little sand pipers from the Wetlands set in the catalog and thought they would be perfect to use on the Watercolor Paper #122959.  I used Soft Suede card stock for my main card.  I used the Woodgrain Embossing Folder #127821 using Marina Mist cardstock, but first I stamped the grass with Soft Suede ink before running it through the Big Shot.  I thought using the Marina Mist card stock with this embossing folder actually made it look like water.  Using Jet Black Stazon ink #101406 I stamped the sand pipers on Watercolor Paper and used the Aqua Painters #103954 to create the background effect.  I used the Deco Labels Collection #130102
 to cut out the dies.

1 comment:

  1. I love this! The color wash behind the birds is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Fun-Fold Box - Sweet Springtime

  Stamp Set:   March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Kit - Sweet Springtime Cardstock:   #3 Milk Carton Ink: Gorgeous Grape Other:   Paper Trimmer,...