Monday, January 6, 2014

Happy Birthday Best of Sale-a-Bration

Since I am snowed in today, I decided it was time to stamp my first card made for 2014.  The card stock colors are Cherry Cobbler and Whisper White.  The flower stamp is from Best of Sale-a-Bration #134393 that came out in December, 2013.  The colors I used for the flower are Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive markers.  The The original stamp was from the Sale-a-Bration set called Happy Harmony in 2007.  The "happy birthday" stamp is from Teeny Tiny Wishes #128478 (w) or #127802 (c) which is the catalog on page 44.  The Embossing Folder is from the new Sale-a-Bration catalog called Decorative Dots #133520 which is free if you spend $50 in Stampin' Up! merchandise.  The Designer Series Paper is from the Season of Style which was in the Holiday Catalog.  The punches I used were Word Window #119957 and Modern Label #119849 on pages 180 and 181 of the catalog.  The circles are from the Circles Collection #130911 on page 186 of the catalog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...