Friday, March 4, 2016

Birthday Blooms and Perfectly Artisitic


This was a fun card to make, however,  the Perfectly Artistic DSP is now retired from the Sale-A-Bration because of the Limited Time (retired 2/15/16). . I liked it so much, I was able to order an extra one before they retired.

  • The base of my card is Mint Macaron cardstock cut at 4-1/4" x 11" and scored at 5-1/2" in the middle.
  • The second layer of cardstock is Basic Black cut at 4" x 5-1/4" and layered onto the front of the card.
  • The third layer is Whisper White cut at 3-3/4" x 5". I stamped the Birthday Blooms rose on the upper part of the Whisper White with Archival Classic Black.
  • Then I also stamped it on the Mint Macaron DSP and again on the Blushing Bride DSP.
  • I used my Paper Snips to cut out the leaves, but I also used the Mint Macaron marker for part of the leaves and stems.  I cut out the flowers with the Paper Snips.  I popped up the main flower with Dimensionals and added some Pearl Basic Jewels.
  • Then I stamped "Happiest of Birthdays to You" and loved the way it turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...