Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Party With Cake







It is time to celebrate with Cake!  This is a card that I made with the new set, Party With Cake
from the 2016 Occasions Catalog.  It can be purchased as a Bundle or separately. As a Bundle, you also get the Party Pop-Up Thinlets Die set to go with the stamp set.

The colors I used are Tempting Turquoise (base of my card), Daffodil Delight, and Melon Mambo.  I used the Lots of Labels Thinlits Die to stamp the words "It's Time to Celebrate with Cake" with Archival Basic Black ink.  Then I colored in the words with markers.  I stamped slice of cake with Melon Mambo.

Inside, I used the template and used a mask to cover up each word by using a Dauber to color in the the Happy Birthday cake inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...