Sunday, March 13, 2016

Tic Tac Bunny

This was not my original idea.  I saw a picture that Lynn Starlz had posted on her blog, but Connie Stewart had used another stamp set and these are the measurements she used to make Tic Tac Covers plus I added a bit of my own information. I thought it was so adorable that I had to make one and I hope to make more in time for Easter.

  • Cut Blushing Bride cardstock at 4-5/8" x 3".  Score at 2" on each side.  Use the Bone Folder to crease the scored lines. You could round the corners if you wish.
  • First I placed my approximately 12" of the 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon inside so I could tie it later, but that is optional.  Then position Tic Tac on the inside with Tear and Tape on the inside of the back cover. 
  •  Use the 7/8" Scallop Circle Punch first and then the 1-1/2" for his Whisper White body and sponge it with Blushing Bride around the edges.
  • I kind of made a pattern (2" x 3") for the front so I would know the  placement of the 7/8"scallop circle through the Blushing Bride front and used a pencil to draw where to punch so the Tic Tacs would show through.
  • The stamp set is Friends Flowers and I stamped everything with Archival Black ink on Whisper White cardstock.  The set coordinates with the Festive Flower Punch to create the bunny ears and feet and then colored in with a Blushing Bride marker.  For his head, you will need the 1-3/8" Circle Punch. I used a Dauber to brighten his cheeks/
  • Adhere ears to the back of his head with Glue Dots and then attach with Dimensionals as well as his feet.
  • Tie the ribbon on the side (optional)
  • It will make a cute Easter gift for somebody.
Products I Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...