Friday, May 12, 2017

Colorful Seasons

Life is a beautiful thing, especially if you are at the beach with a friend.  This card was inspired by another demo Lisa Griffin Zwolanek, and so I wanted to create on of my own.  The set is called Colorful Season and will be available to customers starting June 1.  It also uses the Seasonal Layers Thinlet Dies that coordinates with it and can be purchased as a bundle.  Of course, the birds, grass and sand are from the set High Tide which was is in the Occasions catalog but will be carried over to the new Annual Catalog.  I did a little ink direct to paper for the sky and a little brayering. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Fun-Fold Box - Sweet Springtime

  Stamp Set:   March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Kit - Sweet Springtime Cardstock:   #3 Milk Carton Ink: Gorgeous Grape Other:   Paper Trimmer,...