Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Touches of Texture

This is a card I made but I was inspired by Lisa Brown and Christine Riley videos. The base of my card is Dapper Denim with a layer of Daffodil delight and a strip of Tranquil Tide (new In-color).
I stamped the flower with Early Espresso on Very Vanilla cardstock and colored in the leaves with Tranquil Tide.  Then I stamped the other flower image with Dapper Denim over the first flower image.  The bee is stamped with Early Espresso and colored in with Daffodil Delight with a Wink of Stella.  Around the edges, I used Basic Gray and Dapper Denim.  The sentiment is from the stamp set Dragonfly Dreams and it was stamped on Basic Gray with Tranquil Tide.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Products Retiring Soon

  Hi Stampers: The Last Chance Products are on sale now!  That's right from 9-30 April, you can save up to 60% off of your favorite prod...