Friday, August 25, 2017

Carols of Christmas - Smoky Slate and Silver

Here is another version of the card I previously made but this time using Smoky Slate cardstock for the base of my card. and Night of Navy for the second layer.  I used Silver Glimmer paper for the trees and Silver Foil for the deer and attached him with a Glue Dot.  The ribbon is 1/8" Silver Ribbon and I embossed "Peace on Earth" with Silver Embossing Powder.  The Whisper White circle is die cut with the Stitched Shapes Framelits.  This is also the card that I made for my swap this month.

Products I used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...