Friday, February 1, 2019

Butterfly Gala - Mango Melody

Glad to be through the cold month of January and time to creating cards for Valentine's but first I had to make one more card with the butterflies because I enjoyed the blue one I made yesterday.  This time I used Mango Melody which is a color I'd never really used.  I also used the Stampin' Blends Mango Melody to color in my butterflies.
Here are my complete instructions:
1.     The base of my card is Mango Melody cardstock cut at 4-1/4” x 11” and scored at 5-1/2” in the middle.
2.    The second layer is Whisper White cardstock cut at 4” x 5-1/4” and layered onto the base card with adhesive.
3.    The third layer is Basic Black cardstock cut at 3-3/4” x 5” and inserted into the Subtle TIEF in the Big Shot.
4.    The banner is 2” x 5” cut from the Botanical Butterfly DSP and use the Banner Triple Punch at one end.  Glue onto the center of the Basic Black cardstock.
5.    Wrap the 5/8” Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon around the Basic Black cardstock and layer the ¼” Striped Black/Silver Ribbon over it.  Tape it back with Scotch tape.  Attach to the front of the card with adhesive.
6.    Ink up the sentiment with Memento Black ink onto Whisper White cardstock and die cut it with the Stitched Shapes Oval.   Die cut a scallop from Mango Melody cardstock.  Layer together with adhesive.
7.    Ink up the butterflies with Memento Black ink and stamp on Whisper White cardstock.  Color them in with the Mango Melody Stampin’ Blends.  Use the Butterfly Duet Punch to punch them out and attach the small butterfly with a Glue Dot and large butterfly with Snail and a Dimensional at an angle.

Products I used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Products Retiring Soon

  Hi Stampers: The Last Chance Products are on sale now!  That's right from 9-30 April, you can save up to 60% off of your favorite prod...