Monday, March 30, 2020

Welcome Easter and Easter Promise

Good Morning!  It's getting closer to Easter, so I've been making a few Easter cards.  This card was inspired by Michelle Zindorf's card but I used the bunny instead of the lamb and changed it a bit from hers.  The stamp sets I used are Easter Promise and Welcome Easter.  I used Memento Black ink, Granny Apple Green and BalmyBlue.  The Stampin' Blends to color the crocus flowers were Highland Heather and Gorgeous Grape and stems and leaves with Granny Apple Green.  The embossing folder is Coastal Weave.  I stamped the bunny on a scrap of Whisper White and colored him in with the Light Highland Heather Blend,  Then I cut him out with the Paper Snips and put Dimensionals on the back.  I attached him to the card where I sponged Mossy Meadow ink for the shadow. 

 Products I used:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...