Thursday, August 7, 2025

Long Time No See

This is a fun-fold card I made using the dog from the "Long Time No See" stamp set.
It's made with 4-1/4" x 11" Old Olive cardstock scored at 5-1/2" and then at 2-3/4" folded back towards the front.  This card was inspired by Ronda Wade's tutorial.  I used the Woven Textures Designer Series Paper and Basic White.  I used Crumb Cake, Old Olive and Balmy Blue Stampin' Blends, Black Memento, and Old Olive ink. The hearts are from the Bee Builder Punch.  It is such a cute set!

Products I used:



 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Fall Pumpkins and Sunflowers card

Fall is in the air!  Yes, it is finally sweater weather here in Indiana.  It has been a hot summer, so it's nice to have cooler weather....