Tuesday, November 25, 2025

A Little Cheer


This is a card that I made for my Christmas Card Club this month.  It uses the little stocking, tree and star but not the punches that goes with it as a bundle.  The stamp set is called A Little Cheer, and I used the Forever Plaid 3D Embossing Folder and the Stylish Shapes Dies.  I love the new Three Banner Punch.

Stamp Sets:  A Little Cheer

Cardstock:  Garden Green, Basic White, Real Red

Ink:  Garden Green, Real Red, Versamark

Other:  Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine, Forever Plaid 3D Embossing Folder, Stylish Shapes Dies, Three Banner Punch,  Embossing Buddy, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool,

Real Red & White Adhesive Backed Peppermints, Gold Shaker Stars, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin’ Dimensionals


Products I used:




 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Fall Pumpkins and Sunflowers card

Fall is in the air!  Yes, it is finally sweater weather here in Indiana.  It has been a hot summer, so it's nice to have cooler weather....