Saturday, December 6, 2025

Snowflake Kisses - Shaded Spruce

 

 
This opened to the inside where I made a stencil to blend the snowflakes with a blending brush and Shaded Spruce.

Items I used:
Stamp Sets: Snowflake Kisses (OE) Cardstock: Shaded Spruce, Basic White, Elegant Pine Snowflakes DSP Ink: Shaded Spruce Other: Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine, Textured Note Dies, Stylish Shapes Dies, Snowflake Kisses Dies, Simple Scored Scoring Tool, Bone Folder, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Rhinestone Basic Jewels. Blending Brush

This is another card that I made for the November Christmas Card Class.  It is a Gate Fold card and uses the Snowflakes Kisses stamp set and Elegant Pine Snowflakes Designer Series Paper.  I made a similar card back in 2022 that was similar but different stamps, paper, snowflakes, sentiments. I sure miss that Evergreen Elegance paper and ink.

Card from 2022

Products I used for my current card:






Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Fall Pumpkins and Sunflowers card

Fall is in the air!  Yes, it is finally sweater weather here in Indiana.  It has been a hot summer, so it's nice to have cooler weather....