Sunday, January 27, 2008

Flip Tag Card - Open


I thought I'd better post a picture of what the Flip Tag Card looks like when it is open. I used the 5/8" Regal Rose Grosgrain Ribbon so that the tag can be pulled to open it. I forgot to mention that I stamped the image on the Rose Red Designer paper and cut out the heart to fit on top of the image I stamped on the Whisper White cardstock. I'd tried coloring it in first. Then I tried to emboss it and finally decided I'd like the DS paper the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Fall Pumpkins and Sunflowers card

Fall is in the air!  Yes, it is finally sweater weather here in Indiana.  It has been a hot summer, so it's nice to have cooler weather....