Sunday, March 15, 2015

Berry Basket and Butterfly Basics

 
Easter is April 5th this year, so I decided to  create this Easter Berry Basket today.   First, I added a Tea Lace Paper Doily on the one side of my basket.  I added a butterfly with the Butterflies Thinlets using Strawberry Slush cardstock.  Then, I used the Butterfly Basics stamp Whisper White cardstock with Strawberry Slush ink.  I added the Rhinestone Basic Jewels for the butterfly body.  The eggs were purchased at a craft store and I shredded some scraps of Whisper White cardstock for the filler inside my basket.   I probably need to add some chocolate candy to complete my basket.

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Fun-Fold Box - Sweet Springtime

  Stamp Set:   March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Kit - Sweet Springtime Cardstock:   #3 Milk Carton Ink: Gorgeous Grape Other:   Paper Trimmer,...