Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Rudolph Gift Card Holder Envelope

This is the other project we made at my workshop on Sunday.  The idea came from a video I saw of Connie Stewart's, but I used the Holidays Fancy Foil Designer Vellum for the front of my Gift Card Envelope.  I loved her Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer and knew I had to make one.  I also used it for my club workshop on Sunday.   I used several punches to create Rudolph as you can see in the chart I made below.. 
The base of Rudolph could be either Tip Top Taupe or Crumb Cake.  His antlers and hooves were Chocolate Chip.  His front fur was Whisper White as well as part of his nose and also Red Glimmer Paper.  The Island Indigo card stock is cut at 6" x 6 1/2" to use the Gift Card Envelope & Trims Thinlets Dies.  The stamp is Oh, What Fun used in Real Red ink and stamped on Whisper White and punched out with the Decorative Label Punch.  The Decorative Label Punch was also used from Island Indigo by punching out two of them.    I cut one label in half vertically and the other one horizonally so that I could layer them under the Whisper White tag. The 1/8"Striped Real Red ribbon is from the Holiday catalog.  Everyone thought it was a really cute idea!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...