Thursday, December 3, 2015

Snow Place Snowman

Let it Snow!  Let it Snow! Let it Snow!  We did have some snow fall today but not enough to accumulate or even to make a snowman.  So I made a snowman card using the Snow Place stamp set.  The base of card is Whisper White layered with Lost Lagoon.  I stamped the snowflakes with Craft White.  I stamped the snowman with Memento Black ink and cut him out with the coordinating Snow Friends Framelits.  The snow and trees in background are cut from the Sleigh Ride Edgelits (soon to retire).  I wasn't crazy about the Sleigh Ride Edgelits when I first saw them, but have seen so many beautiful cards made with them.  It will be sad to see them go.  I stamped "Let it Snow!" on  Whisper White and I used the Hexagon punch on the one end to create a banner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Fun-Fold Box - Sweet Springtime

  Stamp Set:   March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Kit - Sweet Springtime Cardstock:   #3 Milk Carton Ink: Gorgeous Grape Other:   Paper Trimmer,...