Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Embellished Ornaments

This is the card I swapped with my club members.  I was inspired by Judy May's card that I found on Pinterest.  The base of my card is Night of Navy.  The second layer is Whisper White cut in half. The bottom half, I used the Stylish Stripes TIEF.  I cut a strip of Night of Navy to overlap where the second layers meets in the center and also added a strip of Silver Glimmer Paper.  For the ornament, I used Night of Navy with a Silver Foil backing, and Silver Glimmer Paper for the top of the ornament and the center.  I add an Iced Rhinestone for the center.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Products Retiring Soon

  Hi Stampers: The Last Chance Products are on sale now!  That's right from 9-30 April, you can save up to 60% off of your favorite prod...