Saturday, April 16, 2016

Picture Perfect - Starfish

Another card made with Picture Perfect starfish. This set is in the 2016 Occasions catalog and it is a 2-step stamp set.  I only did a single layer instead of the 2-step but then I used a Versamarker to color it in after stamping it with Crumb Cake on Whisper White cardstock.  Then I embossed with Clear Embossing Powder which I think made it look even more realistic.  I used watercolor paper and Pool Party ink and the AquaPainter to create the background.  I layered it onto Soft Sky cardstock and Crumb Cake is the base of my card.

Products I used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Fun-Fold Box - Sweet Springtime

  Stamp Set:   March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Kit - Sweet Springtime Cardstock:   #3 Milk Carton Ink: Gorgeous Grape Other:   Paper Trimmer,...