Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Goodbye In-Colors of 2014-2016

In memory of the In-Colors of 2014-2016 that will retire the end of May, I made this card using all 5 colors that are retiring.  All five colors are Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon, Mossy Meadow, and Tangelo Twist.  To make the card, the base is Blackberry Bliss cut at 4-1/4" x 11" and scored at 5-1/2".   The second layer is Mossy Meadow cut at 4" x 5-1/4".   I cut out two each of Hello Honey and Lost Lagoon at 1-3/8" square.  Then I used the Corner Rounder Punch to round two corners.  I used the Bold Butterfly Thinlet to make the Tangelo Twist butterfly and attached with a Dimensional.  Then I added "Thank You For Your Kindness" from the Wetlands stamp set with the Archival Basic Black ink.  Thank goodness Wetlands is not retiring, it is one of my favorite stamp sets.

Products I Used:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Products Retiring Soon

  Hi Stampers: The Last Chance Products are on sale now!  That's right from 9-30 April, you can save up to 60% off of your favorite prod...