Monday, April 11, 2016

Picture Perfect - Hummingbird and Roses

It's April!  That is the month in Indiana that I usually hang out my hummingbird feeder.
However, it is too cold this week and feels like Old Man Winter is back.  I will be glad when it warms up and my little hummingbirds come back for the spring and summer months when my roses are also in bloom.  This card was made using the Picture Perfect stamp set.  The base of my card is Cherry Cobbler with a layer of Soft Suede.  I stamped the roses with the Real Red and Cherry Cobbler.  The leaves and hummingbird are stamped with Mossy meadow and Old Olive.  I cased this card from Create with Christy and loved how it turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...