Sunday, April 3, 2016

The Wilderness Awaits

The Wilderness Awaits is a nature stamp set of beautiful animals.  It is a new set in the annual catalog. I just bought the set last month and hope to make more cards using it.  This is another card that I made following Michelle Zindorf's technique on how to emboss and color the duck as well as brayer the sky and lake.  The base of my card is Soft Suede with a layer of Smoky Slate.  I used Soft Sky cardstock using the Woodgrain TIEF for the background.  I used a one-inch layer of Soft Suede across my card and attached Antique Brads on either side.  I attached the duck layers with Dimensionals to the center of my card.

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...