Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Apple of My Eye - Peachy Thank You

The peaches look good enough to eat, don't they?  My Downline came over on Sunday, and we made this card together.  We are both fans of Michelle Zindorf's tutorials.  We followed the instructions almost exactly as Michelle's, but when we made our cards, we both did them just a little different. This one is mine.  The ink colors we used were Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Calypso Coral, Pear Pizzazz, and So Saffron.  We used the Apple of My Eye stamp set in the 2016 Occasions catalog which is Photopolymer.  We also used the  Hardwood Background stamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Fun-Fold Box - Sweet Springtime

  Stamp Set:   March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Kit - Sweet Springtime Cardstock:   #3 Milk Carton Ink: Gorgeous Grape Other:   Paper Trimmer,...