Saturday, May 28, 2016

Botanical Blooms and new In-Colors

This is a gate fold card that I made and I learned how to make it by watching Dawn's video.  It uses  Botanical Gardens Builders Framelits.  I wanted to use some new In-Colors, so I used Sweet Sugarplum for the flowers, Peek-a-Boo Peach for the stigma centers of the flowers, and Emerald Envy for the leaves.  The sentiment "Thank You' comes from the stamp set "One Big Meaning".  The base of my card is Early Espresso and the inside is Crumb Cake and Whisper White.

Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Enduring Beauty - 2022-2024 In-Colors Retiring

I made several examples using the retiring In-Colors using Sweet Sorbet, Tahitian Tide, Orchid Oasis and Starry Sky for the flowers, and Par...