Monday, May 16, 2016

Painter's Palette


Here is my first card made with the new set Painter's Palette that I was able to preorder through Stampin' Up! as a demo this month.  I was out of town for the weekend visiting my grand twins,
so today I was able to start making some cards with this set.  The DSP paper is also new and it is called Playful Palette Designer Series Paper Stack.  Just love the new In-Colors.  The colors are Emerald Envy, Peekaboo Peach and Flirty Flamingo.  Starting June 1, this stamp set, paper and ink can be  purchased with the new Stampin' Up! 2016-20-17 Annual catalog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Enduring Beauty - 2022-2024 In-Colors Retiring

I made several examples using the retiring In-Colors using Sweet Sorbet, Tahitian Tide, Orchid Oasis and Starry Sky for the flowers, and Par...