Wednesday, May 3, 2017

High Tide


It's May already!  So hard to believe that it's here.  This card was inspired by Lynn Starlz.  I liked her card so much, I wanted to create it and I had my club make this card at the workshop.  I really loved it.  I added the "Thank You" from All Things Thanks because we wanted a thank you card.  Here are the instructions for my card:




1.     Base of card is Night of Navy cut at 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” and scored at 4-1/4” in the middle.
2.    The second layer is Marina Mist cut at 4” x 5-1/4” and inserted into the Seaside TIEF and ran through the Big Shot.  Then wrap Night of Navy Solid Baker’s Twine around it and tie a bow on the left.
3.    Cut out a Whisper White oval and a Night of Navy oval using the Layering Oval Framelits and the Big Shot.
4.    Stamp the sun with Crushed Curry ink. 
5.    Ink up the water with Marina Mist and stamp the left side and then the right side.  May use a sponge with Marina Mist to fill in the water.  Use Wink of Stella in the water to make it glisten.
6.    Stamp the birds in the sky using Night of Navy ink.  Stamp “Thank You” with Night of Navy ink.
7.    Adhere to the Night of Navy oval and put Dimensional on the back and place on the front of the card over the twine.

Products I used:







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Fun-Fold Box - Sweet Springtime

  Stamp Set:   March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Kit - Sweet Springtime Cardstock:   #3 Milk Carton Ink: Gorgeous Grape Other:   Paper Trimmer,...