Sunday, August 30, 2026

Seasonal Cheer Embossing Folders - Leaves

 It's been a while since I've posted on my blog.  There are just not enough hours in a day to do everything I want to do.  Last week, I started a crochet class because my friend wanted me to go with her.  We both had mothers who crocheted and knew a few basics, but it's been a while.  It comes back to you.  We have another class next week.  I will try to start posting more because I have made several cards this month.  I'm starting to think about Fall and Christmas cards, so here is my latest Fall card.  I learned the "blackout" technique from watching Frenchie's videos, and I wanted to use my Seasonal Cheer Embossing Folders.




Seasonal Cheer Embossing Folder – Leaves


Stamp Set:  Greetings for All Mix and Match Ephemera Pack #164862

Cardstock:  Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Blackberry Bliss

Ink:  Crush Curry, Pumpkin Pie, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive and Blackberry Bliss

Other:  Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine, Blending Brushes, Natural Matte Dots, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin’ Dimensionals

 

1.     The base is Very Vanilla cardstock cut at 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” and scored at 4-1/4” in the middle.

2.    The second layer is Old Olive cardstock cut at 4” x 5-1/4” and adhered to the card front.

3.    With Blending Brushes and ink pads, randomly add ink to 3” x 5” Very Vanilla cardstock.  Insert into the embossing folder.  The plain side should be face up with the logo showing when you run it through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.

4.    After embossing, take a Blackberry Bliss ink pad and drag it across the top of the debossed side. 

5.    Take Blackberry Bliss cardstock, cut (2) at 1-1/2” x 5-1/4", and tear toward you on one side.  Attach to the Very Vanilla embossed cardstock with the torn edges showing on both sides.

6.    Wrap Linen Thread around 3 times and tie a piece onto the middle.

Products I used:

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Fall Pumpkins and Sunflowers card

Fall is in the air!  Yes, it is finally sweater weather here in Indiana.  It has been a hot summer, so it's nice to have cooler weather....