Monday, August 31, 2026

Seasonal Cheer Embossing Folder - Bats - Fun Fold


 This is another card I made using the Seasonal Cheer Embossing Folder with the "blackout" technique. I should redo this one because I made a mistake.  After I colored the Very Vanilla cardstock with the Blending Brushes, I forgot to insert the cardstock with the plain side up, with the Logo showing.  I just reinserted it and tried again, and now I realize that didn't work very well.

Stamp Set:  Greeting for All Mix and Match Ephemera Pack #164862
Cardstock:  Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Granny Apple Green, Basic White,  Frightfully Fun DSP
Ink:  Pumpkin Pie, Granny Apple Green, and Basic Black
Other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine, Blending Brushes, Seasonal Cheery Embossing Folders, Adhesive-Backed Ghosts, Bats and Dots, Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Here are my instructions:

Stamp Set:  Greeting for All Mix and Match Ephemera Pack #164862

Cardstock:  Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Granny Apple Green, Basic White, Frightfully Fun DSP

Ink:  Pumpkin Pie, Granny Apple Green, and Memento Black

Other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine, Blending Brushes, Adhesive-Backed Ghosts, Bats and Dots, Multipurpose Liquid Glue

 

1.     The base of the card is Basic Black cardstock cut at 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” and scored at 1-1/2” and 3-1/4”.

2.    For the inside, cut Granny Apple Green cardstock at 4-1/8” x 5-3/8”.  Then, cut the Frightfully Fun DSP side strip at 1-1/2” x 5-1/4”.  Adhere to the right side of the Apple Green cardstock.  Cut another DSP at 2-5/8” x 5-3/8” and adhere to the middle section. Then cut Basic White at 2-3/8” x 5-1/4” and adhere to the right side of the Apple Green cardstock.

3.    Cut Pumpkin Pie cardstock for the front at 3-3/8” x 5-1/4”.  Cut Basic White cardstock at 2-3/8” x 5-1/4”.

4.    Now, take the Basic White and Blending Brushes with Pumpkin Pie and Granny Apple Green inks and brush randomly.  Insert into the EF with the white side up, and the logo showing on top, and run it through so it will be debossed.  Drag the Memento Black ink over the debossed side.  Adhere to the Paper Pumpkin cardstock and adhere to the front Basic Black flap, leaving a border showing on the left side of the card.

5.    Cut a strip of Pumpkin Pie cardstock at ¾” x 3-3/8”.  Cut a strip of Granny Apple Green ¼”’ x 2-1/2” to adhere behind the Happy Halloween sentiment from the Ephemera Pack.

6.    Add two Adhesive-Backed bats on either side of the sentiment.

Products I used:

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Glow of Harvest with Painted Pumpkins

This is a card using the Designer Series Paper Glow of Harvest, which was $5 with an order of $75 or more.   Then, I used the masks to make ...