Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I {Love} Love




Here is another card I did making a Circle Slit Border. It's a little too busy, but I wanted to try this technique using the new Specialty Designer Series Paper #117153 in the Occasions Mini as well as the I {Love} Love Jumbo Wheel #117084. I just love that new DSP as it is so shimmery. The verse "follow your heart it knows the way" comes from the Whimsical Words SAB set. I earned this set free for spending $50 in merchandise. There are other meaningful greets for any event with this set. I also ordered the clear mount set to use with my clear mount blocks. They take up less space, easy to clean and they are much cheaper too. Of course, you can still order the wood block stamp set too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Products Retiring Soon

  Hi Stampers: The Last Chance Products are on sale now!  That's right from 9-30 April, you can save up to 60% off of your favorite prod...