Monday, October 3, 2011

Hello Doily



This is a card I made in July and realized I never posted it. It is made with Hello Doily and using the Doily Triple Layer Punch. First I stamped on Whisper White with Concord Crush ink. I trimmed it out and adhered to a Wisteria Wonder folded card that I had stamped with Delicate Doilies stamps with Wisteria Wonder ink. Next, I stamped another Hello Doily stamp on Whisper using Wisteria Wonder ink only I trimmed the inside of the doily and adhered it on top of the Concord Crush doily with Dimensionals. Last, I used the Doily Triple Layer Punch using Concord Crush and Whisper White.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...