Sunday, October 16, 2011

Wicked Cool Witches Boot - Halloween



I made a witches boot to include chewing gum and found this idea on a very talented, fellow demo named Frenchie. I wanted to make one too for Halloween. The boot is made using the new stocking die from the Holiday Mini. I cut out two Basic Black stockings and two 3" circles. I used the 1 3/4" circle punch to punch a half moon out of each circle and glued it to the stocking at the toe to make it look like a boot. Then I inserted one boot in the Spider Web embossing die. I lightly added White Craft ink with a Dauber to the embossed spider web. I used Elegant Eggplant to make the tops of the boot and inserted into the Houndstooth Embossing Folder and then attached them to the top of each boot. I attached the two boots together with Dimensionals. I used the stamp set "Wicked Cool" to stamp on Whisper White and punched it out with the 1" square punch. I used the Postage Stamp Punch to punch out of Pumpkie Pie cardstock. I used the Crop-a-dile to punch a hole and attached 1/8" Basic Black Taffeta Ribbon and attached the sign to the front of the boot top. I used the Word Window Punch on Pumpkin Pie cardstock and cut them in half with Paper Snips and inserted Glimmer Brads to each one and attached to the boot. I sprayed Shimmer Mist on mine when it was all finished. Then I used Pumpkin Pie cardstock and the Round Tab Punch to punch out a round tab to fold over the gum attaching it with glue dots and punched a hole for the 1/8" Basic Black Taffeta Ribbon to pull it out with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...