Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Delicate Doily Wreath

This is a card I made using the Delicate Doilies stamp set. First, I inked up the large doily with Versamark and then Old Olive ink. I embossed it with Clear Embossing. Then I colored it with an Old Oliver marker. I punched out the center with the 1" Circle Punch and the 2 1/2" Circle Punch. I attached Dimenionals to the back of the wreath and layered onto a piece of 3" x 3" Cherry Cobbler cardstock and 3 1/4"x 3 1/4" Olive cardstock. I stamped "Merry Christmas" in Old Oliver at the bottom of the Whisper White cardstock using the Four the Holidays stamp set. The bow was made using a fork using Cherry Cobbler 1/2" Seam Binding. The rhinestones were colored in with a Sharpie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Products Retiring Soon

  Hi Stampers: The Last Chance Products are on sale now!  That's right from 9-30 April, you can save up to 60% off of your favorite prod...