Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Stitched Stocking

This is a card I made using the Flirtatious Specialty DSP by cutting out the laser-cut double sided doily using the Whisper White side. I stamped the Stitched Srocking with the snowflake with Night of Navy ink onto Whisper White cardstock. Then I used the Stitched Stocking Punch to punch out my Stitched Stocking. I added Dimensionals on the back and attached to the front card onto the laser-cut doily. I added a Rhinestone in the center of the snowflake. The little label was made using the Decorative Label Punch. I stamped "Merry Christmas" with the Petite Pairs stamp set onto Whisper White cardstock. Then I took the punch and only punched half. I then took a post-it note so that I could reinsert it into the punch and to make sure by little label are rounded and equal on both sides. I sponged the edges with Night of Navy ink and attached it with Dimensionals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Fun-Fold Box - Sweet Springtime

  Stamp Set:   March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Kit - Sweet Springtime Cardstock:   #3 Milk Carton Ink: Gorgeous Grape Other:   Paper Trimmer,...