Friday, January 27, 2012

Valentine Crush



I love Stampin' Up!'s cardstock colors Concord Crush and Wisteria Wonder together.  I combined several stamp sets with this card.  First I stamped Delicate Doilies stamp set onto the Wisteria Wonder cardstock using Concord Crush ink.  Then, I used Hello Doily stamp on Whisper White.  I cut it out with my Paper Snips but also trimmed the edges of the doily so that it would fit onto the Wisteria Wonder and attached to a folded  Concord Crush card.  I stamped "Love You" on Wisteria Wonder cardstock and used the Framelit Hearts Collection to cut out the heart.  I cut out another heart but this time using Concord Crush cardstock.  I layered the two hearts together and attached to the center of my card with Stampin' Dimensionals.  I'm having fun making lots of valentines with my new Stampin' Up! stamps and accessories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...